Dr. Gardner is a Graduate of New York Chiropractic College. Born in Ithaca, New York, he and his family have vacationed in Vero Beach since the late 80’s and are proud to now call it home. Licensed in New York and Florida, Dr. Gardner is passionate about chiropractic medicine, well-being, nutrition and helping others achieve their health goals. In his time away from the office, Dr. Gardner enjoys golfing, fishing, sailing, boating, exercising and spending time with family and friends.
Dr. Gardner is trained in the latest chiropractic techniques and well versed across the health care spectrum. His biography includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from New York Chiropractic College in 2014.
- Member of the Phi Chi Omega Chiropractic Honor Society.
- Consecutively named to New York Chiropractic College’s Dean’s List.
- Licensed in Florida and New York State.
- Practiced chiropractic in multi-DC supervised clinic.
- Examined, diagnosed, and treated patients through adjustments, therapeutic treatments and education.
- Interacted professionally with patients and family members to encourage sound health care practices.
- Has helped countless people lose 100lbs or more helping turn their lives around, through nutritional and exercise counseling.
- Member of the New York State Chiropractic Association.
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association.
- 4 years experience treating patients at Rehabilitation facilities in South Florida.
Dr. Ross A. Gardner uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient’s lives, whether they are having problems with back pain, neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Gardner takes a ‘head to toe’ approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Gardner will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient’s individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractors, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
Dr. Ross Gardner believes that through full-spine adjusting, exercising regularly, and good nutrition, you too can accelerate to a better quality of life. Dr. Ross Gardner is a Vero Beach chiropractic physician who proudly serves Vero Beach, Indian River County, St. Lucie County and the surrounding communities in FL.
If you have any questions about our Vero Beach chiropractor or if you would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Dr. Ross A. Gardner D.C., please call us at (772) 563-2900 today!